Cedigaz Insights (previously Bulletin of Cedigaz Members) The purpose of Cedigaz Insights is to provide under the form of short reports (5 to 10 pages) some additional information regarding the natural gas markets with a priority given to key market players, market perspectives for selected countries or world regions, major natural gas projects, status and progress of legal framework and dedicated regulations, short reviews of recent studies regarding the natural gas sector as delivered by natural gas or energy institutions and major consultants. The objective is not to provide deep or controversial analyses but to propose an effort of clarification and synthesis of the information accessed by Cedigaz on some key market issues.
The latest documents added are:
- A review of key players on the European gas market: Part-1 (Cedigaz Insights n°9 – June 2011)
- A look at the business of floating LNG production (Cedigaz Insights n°9a – June 2010)
- A review of Natural Gas Markets: South Africa (Cedigaz Insights n°8 – June 2010)
- A review of Shale Gas Plays in Europe (Cedigaz Insights n°7 – May 2010)
- A review of Natural Gas Markets and Key Players: Egypt (Cedigaz Insights n°6 – April 2010)
- A review of Natural Gas Market: Australia (Cedigaz Insights n°5 – April 2010)
- A review of Natural Gas Markets and Key Players: Italy (Cedigaz Insights n°4 – March 2010)
- A review of Major Natural Gas Projects: Gas Pipelines to Europe (Cedigaz Insights n°3 – February 2010)
- A review of Natural Gas Markets and Key Players: Romania (Cedigaz Insights n°2 – January 2010)
- Natural Gas Demand: A Review of the IEA Projections (Cedigaz Insights n°1 – December 2009)
You can download the following Cedigaz Insights:
|| Natural Gas Demand: A Review of the IEA Projections (Cedigaz Insights n°1 – December 2009) : This first issue of "CEDIGAZ insights" is devoted to a review of energy demand forecasts delivered in November by the International Energy Agency (IEA) in their annual "World Energy Outlook-2009". The purpose is not to summarize the study but to highlight and illustrate some of the key findings regarding the demand and more specifically the natural gas demand. In a first part, we review the projections of energy demand and energy mix to the horizon 2030. The purpose is then to focus on the gas sector and we illustrate the outcomes with the examples of five countries or regions of interest: USA, EU, Russia, China and India. At the end we compare the findings to those of the Department of Energy (USA) in their latest International Energy Outlook (march 2009).